How to Submit a Guest Post to our Blog
Our blog is designed to give something back to the marketing community – we cover everything from blogging hacks, to interviews with CEO’s in the industry, to personal stories about the struggles and successes in online marketing. Our mission is to fill this space with meaningful tools to help a marketer truly succeed, and our blog strives to make this happen through great content.
In order to be a featured contributor, please consider the following to ensure that your post gets accepted:
Requirements needed to become a contributor:
- Be a reader of our blog! Understand what kind of articles we publish and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- We will allow a dofollow link within the article or within an author bio; however, this link must be relevant to our industry and cannot be from a competitor of any kind. When crafting your pitch, please let us know right away the links you are hoping to include.
- Although we can make exceptions for excellent writing, we will typically only publish a dofollow link and a guest post from a website with a DA of 35 or higher.
- Pitch 5 article topics that you think would work well for our blog. Remember to do a search on our blog to avoid submitting already published ideas.
Once approved, there are a few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- To ensure your article gets published, write an original piece that is written specifically for the Plan, Write, GO audience.
- Images speak louder than words. Please add at least two relevant images to convey your message, and give image credit when needed.
- By submitting a post, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us ensure the article is not published elsewhere on the web, devaluing our blog.
- You are responsible for engaging with our readers who comment on your post.
Pitch your post to our Editors
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, please send all pitches to our Editor in Chief: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Guest Post Inquiry for Plan, Write, GO.